Bald Eagle Catching Fish Pymatuning Lake Hoodie
This hoodie features a Bald Eagle catching a fish! Pymatuning Lake is the only known place in Pennsylvania where bald eagles have nested continuously, even throughout the years of their population decline. Lake visitors can spot eagles nesting and soaring over the lake throughout the year, a truly magnificent sight!
During winter months, eagles can often be seen sitting on the ice near the dam, and in the summer months they tend to gravitate to the northern area of the lake.
Classic unisex hoodie with a front pouch pocket and matching flat drawstrings. The 100% cotton exterior makes this hoodie soft to the touch.
- 65% ring-spun cotton, 35% polyester
- Charcoal Heather is 60% ring-spun cotton, 40% polyester
- Carbon Grey is 55% ring-spun cotton, 45% polyester
- 100% cotton face
- Fabric weight: 8.5 oz/yd²
- Front pouch pocket
- Self-fabric patch on the back
- Matching flat drawstrings
- 3-panel hood
- Tear-away tag
Unisex sizing. We recommend sizing up. Please consult the size guidelines before ordering.
Machine wash cold, inside out with like colors. Tumble dry low heat or lay flat to dry.